Who is Charity Lynette & What is Curvy Chick Fitness?


Hello!

Welcome to my blog Chronicles of a Fit Curvy Chick! First I want you all reading this to know what to expect from me. I will be honest with you at all times and speak freely from heart about current topic, trends, of course health and fitness. I am the owner of Curvy Chick Fitness so of course I will be addressing things pertaining to health. I am a very busy chick with a lot going on in my life and I want to share my journey with anyone that needs inspiration or who is just plain nosey! Hehe Think of this as my journal so no it will not be in MLA format and yes I will say LOL every once in a while.

So here is a honest moment: I am quite ashamed that I have not been blogging! So this is my promise to my followers to keep it up and keep you all encouraged. For those of you that are new to my journey please feel free to email me at anytime with any relevant questions! The sad part is I have had so much to speak about that material is not even the problem its time I need one more day added to the week!

Who is Charity Lynette?
I am a girl originally from the west coast Tacoma, WA (high school years) and Portland OR (college years) that decided to pack it up and take on New York. When I moved my pursuit was plus size modeling. I booked a few small gigs on my own and submerged myself in the industry and tired to meet as many people as I could. Within that process I met Ernest Jackson who is currently my management as well as my Publicist. Ernest helped me take something that I love to do and created a brand; Curvy Chick Fitness is born

What is Curvy Chick Fitness?
To be clear and not confused with Curvy Girl Fitness and not to be translated to fat girl fitness. Curvy Chick Fitness is for women with all different sizes of curves, It simply is for women at any fitness level. Big curves and small curves. What you put in is what you will get out. Curvy Chick Fitness is movement for women that want to and are incorporating exercise on a regular in their life. My goal is not to make every single client a size 2! My concern is heart health and living the best healthful life that you can. Here in the blog I will be exploring the different ways to do so as well as the randomness of living life in New York City. In the process of this yes weight will be lost and if you want to lose weight and tone at a different pace then I am here for that too! I know other people's results can be intimidating but you have to remember to let your journey be your journey don't be concerned with anyone else's.


Thank you for taking the time to read my post and if you have any questions or topics and ideas you would like me to cover please email curvychickfitness@gmail.com

Take care,
Charity Lynette







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Fitness Challenge

Consistency